Photo by Baltic Media
Travel and study together with your family or friends, invest in your self-development, and spend a fabulous time with your beloved ones.
August 16 – August 25, 2019
The leading Nordic-Baltic language service company Baltic Media, in cooperation with the University of Liepaja, offers an intensive Latvian language and culture program in the mesmerizing city of Liepaja, located on Latvia’s beautiful Baltic Sea coast.
Liepaja is a fantastic place to learn Latvian as it has everything from a beautiful seaside to market stalls offering fresh local produce to the Great Amber Concert Hall, a new architectural landmark of the city: www.latvia.travel/en/city/liepaja-8
This intensive Latvian language and culture program provides:
- solid instruction in learning the Latvian language (28 academic hours) at two levels – beginners (A1) and pre-intermediate (B1);
- specially designed course materials;
- cultural activities, including tours of the city and movie séances at an outdoor cinema featuring Latvian movies;
- 3 day/2 night weekend trip to a B&B with amber hunting along the sea coast and yoga on the beach.
Photo by Mike Erskine on Unsplash
- 595 EUR includes tuition, course materials, coffee and snacks, cultural activities, tours, and a 3 day/2 night stay at a B&B (meals and yoga instruction included).
- 200 EUR for person for those who want to participate only in the cultural activities (without tuition costs).
- 575 EUR early bird special price if you enroll by April 30.
For more information, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to pack your travel bag, bring along your friends, and spend 10 amazing days discovering the beauty of the Latvian language as well as the unique culture and nature of Latvia’s beautiful sea coast. It will be your best summer ever.